Monday, April 14, 2014

Prayers & Cards for Isabel

 Good morning, friends! I hope everyone is staying warm! We had some snow during the night and morning and I think it's just crazy that when I went to church yesterday morning, I was so hot because it was 70 degrees! Now, it's barely above freezing!

I have a 2 part request today. First, I'm asking for prayer for my 11 year old cousin who is having her second brain surgery tomorrow. She has CMV and they are hoping this second surgery will help her to not have seizures every day. It won't prevent them from happening, but it will help them not be as often. The first brain surgery she had a few years ago has lessened the intensity of the seizures. So, I'm asking for prayer for Isabel and for her parents and the doctors.


The second part of my request is that I'd like to send her something special and I thought if any of you have any little thinking of you cards laying around that maybe you could send me with a special note to her in it? Or if you know of anyone who likes to send cards to people, ask them to send one to her? Her name is Isabel and you can send them to my address. I'll be sending a package of cards from some at my church as well, probably next week sometime. (and as more come in, I will send them on to her) If you are able to, I would be so grateful! If you can't, please say a prayer or two for her. Those are much more needed and appreciated more than you'll ever know on this earth!

Thank you!!!


Here is the address:
Isabel
c/o Helen Phelps
4021 SW 28th Terrace
Topeka, KS  66614

Have a blessed day! ~H

No comments: