Sunday, November 11, 2012

Broken and Put Back Together

Good morning! I'm so glad you've stopped by today! Here are the details about this week's Stampin' Sisters in Christ Challenge:
 
Hostess:
Moi, hehe
 
Scripture:
Psalm 147:3 "He heals the broken hearted and binds up their wounds" (NIV)
 
Challenge:
Use something "broken and put back together" on your card.
 
Sponsor:
Clear Dollar Stamps who is generously offering a $15 credit for their digital stamps
 
My Card:
See how I cut the image apart and put it back together? That's how we are when we come to Jesus. We're broken and He puts us back together.
 
The image I used is from Whimsy Stamps. It's called "Kaydance" by Elisabeth Bell. I won her and one other stamp on a facebook contest last week. Isn't she adorable?!? Those beautiful brads are from my wonderful friend, Vicki of Pink Posh Cards. We got the change to craft together one day last month at Diane's house (the Diane of Diane's Daydream Designs). It was SO MUCH FUN!!!
 
Don't forget to enjoy all the other Sister's blogs and have a blessed day!
~H


6 comments:

Jennipher said...

Helen this is just darling! Perfect coloring.

Miesje said...

Helen, what a cute birthday card - such fun! Love it.

Glimpses of My Heart said...

Helen!! Oh my goodness!! This took my breath away when I saw it! So cute! Those brads look so cute on that paper and that image!!! Wow! Love this!
Blessings & prayers for you this week!
Michelle

Debbie said...

This is so cute!! I love the gingham DP and brads!!

Diane Noble said...

What a sweet card, and that's a little cowgirl after my own heart! I got to wear my new rhinestone cowgirl boots this weekend!! Very sweet! I really appreciated your challenge this week...and I LOVE that verse. What a comfort and encouragement. Have a blessed week!

Lovely Linda said...

Awww Helen - this is adorable, such a cute card - love the tiled look too! Thank you for sharing this week - an encouraging word my friend! {{{hugs}}}