Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Happy Birthday Marci & Luka!

I LOVE MARCI & LUKA STAMPS!!! I need a bumper sticker for my car that says that! So, it's their birthday this month! They are a year old and Irina at La-La Land crafts is having a super birthday party! Check out their big birthday present that someone will be getting!

On another note...I apologize for my lack of posts lately! I will be working on my craft room and Christmas cards this week-end so hopefully I'll get something up soon! Have a wonderful day and go check out that candy over at La-La Land crafts!!!
~H

1 comment:

Kristine said...

Hi Helen! I know, they are HOT :) Very cute stuff. Didja know, my girls are hosting the La-La Land Craft for KIDS challenge blog? They're having fun. I wish there were more kid crafters out there to join our chalelnges. If you know of anyone under 18 yrs. who'd like to play, we give away a LLLC rubber stamp to a winner twice a month! :)

Good luck on the birthday giveaway too! :)