Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Bugaboo Challenge...

Bugaboo digi's are some of my favorite! They have clean lines and large spaces and are usually sort of whimsicle. This month over at their challenge blog, they are having an "anything goes" challenge. I've been wanting to enter one of their challenges and now I am finally able to! I made this card for my mother-in-law for Mother's Day. I put together 2 different Bugaboo stamps, Deacon Heart and Ava Heart. I used Deacon twice. I colored them to match our family. My MIL loved it!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!
Blessings!
~H

2 comments:

Kristine said...

CUTE Helen! Love how your polka-dot flower matches your DP =)

Becky G said...

Super cute! I love how you put the images together! Great Mother's Day card! Thanks for joining us for this weeks challenge at Catch The Bug! Hugs, Becky