Thursday, February 10, 2011

Valentine Gifts

Today I'm sharing little paper purses that I made using my coluzzle purse template. I've used some K & Co. valentine's papers that I got at Michaels a year or so back and rhinestones that I purchased from the Michael's $1 bin. I also made the little charms from some clear stickers that I got from a dollar store a long time ago! I used some scrap paper with cute little valentine animals on it for the charm. I hope you enjoy!


Oh! I will have a card to share with you later this week or early next that I've decided is uber adorable! I used my brand new Tilda stamp on it! I've shared it at work and have orders for 5 just like it already! lol Come back for another visit soon!

Blessings!
~H

1 comment:

Kristine said...

Hi Helen!! These are sew CUTE!! Great job on them. So how big are they, like what would they hold?? Little candies?? Or are they big enough to hold cards?