Monday, October 11, 2010

Mermaid Tilda

Good evening! Today I'm sharing a card I made for a lady my husband works with. She won a little contest I posted on facebook the other day. I LOVE the way this card turned out and how the photograph turned out! I've used Mermaid Tilda with stickles in various places so that it looks all shimmery in the light. I used organza ribbon and watery looking dp by The Paper Studio. I also used some baubles on the front and glossy accents on Tilda's bubbles. I think she's adorable and Terri loved her! What do you think?

Have a wonderful night!
Blessings!
~H

14 comments:

Kristine said...

What do I think??? i LOOOVE IT! This is so beautiful in all it's "sparkliness"!! =) I'm sure she'll adore it as well. You're so sweet Helen.

Catherine Atkinson said...

I love the sparkles! It's a very cute card.

Pen to Paper said...

Very cute! I especially love the blue DP.

Hugs,

Jackie

Sandy said...

Yep she is adorable ! I love the shimmery look and the bubbles - the water affect and the bubbles are just wonderful!
Sandy D

KayBeScraps said...

she is soo adorable.. i love the shimmery look.. ♥♥♥
Amazing card..
Hugs, Katrin

cabio's craft corner said...

Pretty shimmery of Tilda's mermaid suit. The wavy blue DP is so cool. Love it!!
Hugs,
Cabio

Caroline said...

GORGEOUS!

Maria said...

She's so sweet and I love the bling. Hugs, Maria

Sharon Caudle said...

Beautiful card, Helen! I love all the pretty shimmer and Tilda is gorgeous!
hugs, Sharon

Barb Hardeman said...

So beautiful and shimmery! You really gave the card an under water scene! Tilda is so pretty!
Hugs,
Barb

Suzanne J Dean said...

She's a beauty & I love all that shimmer and softness!

hugz,
Suzanne

annieb said...

Wow, what a great job!. Love all the shimmer and bling. TFS.

Anonymous said...

Awww... so super sweet! Thanks for joining us at Inky Impressions! hugs, Angela

Pam said...

Love your sparkly mermaid! Great job!
Hugs to you,
Pam