Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Card for Rylee

I made this card for a lady at work to give to her daughter. I used this digi by Elisabeth Bell. Isn't she beautiful? She looks so much like the girl the card was made for!



You see the pink part of this card? Well, it's actually a pre-scored card I purchased at Michaels. They had 5"x5" cards in packs of 8 with envelopes for only 30 cents a package! The cards have one initial on the front that is easily covered by dp and they are blank on the inside to either decorate or stamp on! I purchased over 40 packs of these cards, mostly white, but some color! (Shhh....don't tell my husband I bought that many!) But that only came up to about $12 for over 320 cards & envelopes! What a deal! And they are so sturdy!

Thanks for coming by to see my card today. Have a wonderful day!
Blessings!
~H

1 comment:

Kristine said...

Soo soo CUTE!! I was sure I came and left a comment on this one before?? Hmmm... anyway, LOVE this image and you colored her beautifully! =)