Monday, August 9, 2010

Hmmm...

What do you do when you're out of time and you're not happy with the results you've gotten from your card? You enter anyway and hope that it's not as bad as you think! Really, it's not that bad, I just wish I would have used a second dp instead of using the same one on the same card twice. You'll see what I mean below...

So, on to brighter things! I won a stamp in the Lala Land Crafts Birthday Beach Blog Hop! I'm uber excited about that! It's a surprise stamp and I know I'm going to love it!


This week's Double Delights Challenge is a sketch challenge. You can see it here. The free image from Designed 2 Delight was this adorable little bear. I used Recollections dp from the mom's diner collection. It's called Pepper. The brown cs I used is also from Recollections. I used a scalloped circle punch to make circles in which I put non-scalloped circles of dp inside. I used buttons by Bo Bunny and pearls from Studio G. Enjoy and don't forget to join the challenges!!!






Blessings!
~H

4 comments:

Kristine said...

YAY!!! Congratulations Helen, oh I'm glad you won on our hop!! Fun fun. Your card turned out so CUTE!! I love polka-dots, they are perfect for this li'l guy! =) Great job Helen!! Thanks for joining us each week at DOUBLE DELIGHT. It's fun doing these together and seeing what you come up with! *Ü* Have a wonderful week!!

Sherrie Conner said...

Nice!!
Love it! Thanks for playing the Designed2Delight Artist's Challenge this week!

Kathy said...

I think it is super cute. I like the use of the same dsp for the background and circles, looks fab. Thanks for playing along with us at D2D this week.

Kathy W. said...

Great card Helen!! Love the dp. And congrats on winning a surprise stamp. Whoohoo!!