Sunday, January 24, 2010

Stampin Sisters in Christ Challenge #23!

Can you belive that Stampin Sisters in Christ has already hosted 23 challenges?!?! That's amazing and wonderful that we've been able to find an awesome way to share Christ with others through the talents God has blessed us with! Let's get right to today's challenge!

Scripture: 1 Peter 1:23 (NIV) "For you have been born again, not of perishable seed, but of imperishable, through the living and enduring word of God."
Hostess: PeggySue of Roses by My Window Wow! God has really blessed Ms. PeggySue with an abundance of talent! She's uber talented and super sweet!
Challenge: For this challenge, since most seeds come up as tiny green shoots, use the color green somewhere in your creation, not all over green, just a touch somewhere.
Sponsor: Incy Wincy Designs They are giving away 6 digi images to a random participant! I LOVE DIGIS and they've got a great selection!

Here's my card:



I've used a pre-folded tag card & dp by K & Co. My flower & butterflies are by Stampin' Up. The pearls are from Michaels & I've also used stickles to make it sparkly!


Don't forget to post your card and link it to Mr. Linky at Stampin Sisters in Christ! I can't wait to check your creations out!

Blessings!
~H

3 comments:

peggysue said...

That is so sweet. I think it takes real talent to make a tag look so cute and you have achieved that. I like the softer colors and the images you chose, just all over a beauty.

Kristine said...

Helen, your tag card is so PRETTY!! Love that set--I have that one and can't remember the last time I got it out and inked it up! But it is very CUTE! Great job with this challenge. Hope you have a wonderful week! :)

Anonymous said...

What a sweet little tag card. I love that flower image. I think I have it, also. It might have been one of the first sets I bought. Have a great week, GF.