Sunday, December 20, 2009

Stampin Sisters in Christ Challenge

Good afternoon! Please accept my apologies for this late post! Between graduations, holiday parties and shopping for my family, I didn't get this done before church this morning! Well, I'm home now, and here's the information for today's Stampin Sisters in Christ Challenge:

Hostess: Awesome and super talented Kathy Winter of Winter Creations, she's a senior DT member and one of the founders of Stampin Sisters in Christ!

Scripture: Luke 1: 26-32: 26In the sixth month, God sent the angel Gabriel to Nazareth, a town in Galilee, 27to a virgin pledged to be married to a man named Joseph, a descendant of David. The virgin's name was Mary. 28The angel went to her and said, "Greetings, you who are highly favored! The Lord is with you."
29Mary was greatly troubled at his words and wondered what kind of greeting this might be. 30But the angel said to her, "Do not be afraid, Mary, you have found favor with God. 31You will be with child and give birth to a son, and you are to give him the name Jesus. 32He will be great and will be called the Son of the Most High. The Lord God will give him the throne of his father David." (NIV)

Challenge: SKETCH! I love these!


Sponsor: Scrapbook News and Review Magazine, an on-line magazine produced by the lovely Anne House WHOAH! You could be the one to win a 3 month subscription to this awesome magazine! First, you have to enter our challenge at Stampin Sisters in Christ!

Here's my card:

Ingredients:
DP-My Mind's Eye
CS-Stampin' Up
Stamps: Stampin' Up
Extras: Pearls by K & Company; Stickles, Ribbon

I can't wait to see what you made!
Blessings!
~H

1 comment:

Laurie said...

Morning, Helen: What a sweet card you made this week. I really like the embossed image. The stripes do a good job of making the image pop. I hope you have a great Christmas this week....Hugs, Laurie