Thursday, August 20, 2009

Stampin Sisters in Christ Blog Challenge #1...

Stampin Sisters in Christ blog Challenge #1....
Ok, I went "old school" for this card. I just used some plain cardstock that I had laying around rather than using patterned paper. Some things to notice...the cherries on the front are made with tiny red beads, I used glossy accents on the hot fudge running down the vanilla ice cream, stickles for all the glitter and versamark ice cream sodas on the pink cardstock. What do ya think? I wish I could show the cherries better, but I'm not so good at taking pictures like close up!
Check out what others have made! http://stampinsistersinchrist.blogspot.com/

Blessings!
~H

5 comments:

Kristine said...

OH, this is AWESOME Helen! :) Looks sooo YUMMY I could eat it! I can totally see the sparkle in that first photo and wow...you put a LOT of bling bling into this one! LOL - I LIKEY! :)

Thanks so much for playing in our first challenge!! :)

Lorie said...

Great card...that ice cream looks YUMMY! Thank you so much for playing our challenge...hope to see you back soon!

Mary Lou said...

Hi Helen: Cute card. I also took a peek at your other cards. Wonderful work!!
God Bless
Mary Lou

Lisa Hjulberg said...

Mmmmm, that ice cream looks yummy! I love the way you also stamped the background paper. Nice touch!

Thanks so much for playing in our first challenge at Stampin' Sisters in Christ!

Gwen Mangelson said...

love it!