Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Emma Stamp & Blingz

I got a new stamp! Her name is Emma and she's an Elisabeth Bell design. She's beautiful! I also got my first bottle of Shimmerz Blingz. The color is December Sky. It sure is shimmery, which is, of course, why it's called "Shimmerz" lol I didn't color her shirt as I wanted to see what the product would do by itself. I used a thicker paper, but not cardstock, and it got a little too wet, but not so much that I was unable to use the image. I love how it looks!



Blessings!
~H

3 comments:

Kristine said...

OH WOW...what a great photo of that blingz!! I LOVE IT! I can also see you put a little sparkle on her anklet too :) VERY SWEET!! Great card Helen!!

Amy Leggate- Paper Romance said...

This card is sooo cute! Love the colours and that image is adorable! Thanks for linking up my candy on your blog too :o)
Amy

Jackie Koreen said...

Helen, you have a great blog. How long have you had it? Happy birthday, actually I believe I did tell you that on your birthday, but I don't think it can be said or celebrated enough. It means we are still creating and that is good! Love blogcandy, altho I have never received any, it is fun to see it and new blogs. Thank you ladyjacq@cox.net http://jackiekoreen.blogspot.com